Old January 24th 05, 11:30 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Corky Scott" wrote in message
news
Juan, help me out a bit here, first you write:

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:55:08 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

You're not capable of understanding what happens because you are not
capable
of measuring different people against the same ruler, Corky, and that's
got
a name: hypocrisy. It's that simple.

I did not understand this comment so I asked for further explanation
and got:

It is hypocritical to criticize one person for doing something but keeping
silent when someone else does what you criticize. If your parents didn't
teach you that, I doubt you'll ever learn it.

Who is this other individual I'm keeping silent about, and what is the
"something" he's done?

Another proud member of the Ray Charles Driving Club.