Old September 15th 10, 02:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Smith

Default Future Club Training Gliders

Am 15.09.10 01:13, schrieb John Cochrane:
I just talked to John Murray about other stuff, and he mentioned that
ASK 21 are actually remarkably easy to get right now. Our club
(chicago glider club) just bought a new ASK21, and it's a joy both to
fly and teach in.

I don't understand why someone would still buy an ASK21 today when you
can get a DG1000 or a Duo which offer *much* more performance for little
more money. And yes, they are perfectly suited for primary training.