Old July 6th 04, 12:20 AM
zatatime

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:20:07 -0500, Edward Todd
wrote:

In article ,
(TooPlaneCrazy7) wrote:

Hi guys,
I am in the IT field and am finding out that I hate it more and more
everyday.

The IT field will pay you more than piloting will. Use the IT money to
buy a plane. Then suffer thru the week knowing that you can fly all
weekend.

ET

This is good advice and is how I've structured my life. IT is a job
that helps me finance my passion. I also do some part time
instructing for people as another outlet to flying. As long as I can
gert another IT job, I'm going to keep with this approach. After my
house is paid for I'll consider "doing aviation" cause I'll be able to
live on alot less money. I plan to "work" in aviation from then until
the day I die.

HTH