Old July 6th 04, 12:42 AM
NW_PILOT

I have been in the IT field writing code for IC chips & PCB design for the
last 8 year's. I feel like TooPlaneCrazy7 feels about it, I am getting burnt
out on it's getting very hard to find good paying jobs/contracts. That's why
I became a pilot take the stress away. All I have to say is thanks for the
few years of excellent business, so I could afford my dreams of being a
airplane owner/pilot. But I fell like I am cheating on my computer! I know
the IT industry is going south in my field fast. Next year at this time I
don't think that I will be able to find 1 good paying contract that will
support my bills and addiction to flying. Saying the IT field will pay more
is more of a dream than reality in my opinion.

"Edward Todd" wrote in message
In article ,
(TooPlaneCrazy7) wrote:

Hi guys,
I am in the IT field and am finding out that I hate it more and more
everyday.

The IT field will pay you more than piloting will. Use the IT money to
buy a plane. Then suffer thru the week knowing that you can fly all
weekend.

ET