Old October 2nd 03, 12:45 AM
Brett Holcomb

It's been awhile but try looking at the airport from the top down view and
zooming out until you see a yellow square.

Doug wrote:

Im Sim flying from Vancouver Canada to LA in the Cessna 172, and had
to land in Portland and Fresno because I was low on fuel. ATC directed
me to parking in both cases and in Portland the fuel station was right
beside the parking area. But in Fresno it wasn't so I saved the
flight, started another new flight in Fresno at night time, and flew
around till I found the yellow square. Now I can go back to the saved
flight and go taxi to the fuel station and continue. Is there an
easier way to find the fuel stations? Are they on the maps of jeppesen
simcharts? I hope FS2004 makes refueling a little easier.. Thanks in
advance for your help...

Doug (Stuck in Fresno)

--
Brett I. Holcomb