Old August 19th 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

Default Garmin Money Machine

At The Show this year I was asked to be a Lowrance beta tester for one of
their new products (actually an update to one of their current products).
Obviously I can't tell you what it is, but stand by for some Lowrance good
stuff.

I'll report back as they allow me.

Jim

I don't blame them one bit, however. With Lowrance and AvMap run by
idiots who can't see that everyone -- boaters especially -- would
benefit from live XM weather, I see no reason why Garmin shouldn't
charge the absolute maximum amount possible for the 496.