Old November 26th 05, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Morgans wrote:

I'll bet that will be sweet. What engine, and Shaft HP?

It is a neat looking plane. I have never heard a PIREP on how it handles,
or performs. All I remember is how big and heavy it was, but that was
because I was pushing it! g

I dunno if it will ever fly again, its been sitting for several years
already but thats not a true measuring device...

I saw a completion that flew to Oshgosh in one of the mags many years ago...

Lanny the guy with the rights to the Turbine Legend series has it, to do
the conversion for somebody that has apparently lost interest. You can
see it in the hanger photo he

http://www.legendaircraft.net/New%20Owner.htm