Old December 5th 05, 06:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

C.D.Damron wrote:

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
. com...

If you had some real-earth experience in what you were saying, then you
would not be saying it.

You don't have to design and market a helicopter to understand that you
should probably design and test your product adequately before selling it.
Call me old fashioned, but that is how I think it should be done, especially
if lives are at stake.

I'm sure Denise recognizes that lives are at risk. Looks like he is
marketing special bags for Mini-500 pilots.
http://tinyurl.com/8jfcv