Old May 17th 14, 05:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Aircel 7 Coaxial Cable BNC/TNC Connector

On Saturday, May 17, 2014 11:15:25 AM UTC-4, Vaughn wrote:
On 5/17/2014 9:56 AM, Dave Nadler wrote:
Sorry I don't have time to look up the exact part for you,
but two sources I'd suggest a
Pasternack.com
brackemfg.com

When I was in the 2-way radio biz, https://www.tessco.com/ was my go-to
source. I also recall that Pasternack is also excellent for small
quantities and for custom assemblies.

Yes, Pasternack is pricey but high quality and stocks
amazing variety for immediate delivery. If it were me,
I'd find a high-quality BNC connector for the supplied
cable (should have been applied by Schleicher), then
use an adapter to the transponder.

No Radio Shack stuff here please!

Hope that helps,
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"