Old December 10th 05, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Demand for useing your cell phone as gps device for flying?

I fly in areas with no cell phone coverage... so now how to get the gps
coords from the cell phone signal...

what is wrong with pilotage and map reading anyway... that still works when
the batteries die..

BT

"komischeszeichen" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Jay,

the displays used in windows smartphones are pretty large:
http://www.pocket.at/smartphone/smartpics/qtek8020.jpg
I stick the phone on the front-window just left of upper panel area
(pa28). You don't need to move forward to see the
HSI and your lateral position. To see details you might need a closer
look.

regards
Komischeszeichen