Old April 22nd 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Avgas Where is the ceiling?

For Europe too. If the U.S. did not subsidize the national defense of
Europe they'd have to pay for it themselves.

I doubt that we here would raise much more money than we do right now for
national defense.

Exactly. Europe would be a sitting duck and the U.S. would never let
that happen, hence our continued subsidies of Europe's defense. We've
never asked for anything in return. Last time I was in France the
national langauge was not German, we accept that as a thank you.

-Robert