Old December 7th 17, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
richard wilkening

Default Seminole Lake Owner Arrested

Tom would it make you happy if Seminole was shut down, Rich Owen and others were unemployed and destitute, the buildings were falling down with the runway grown up in weeds?

Then when the people of Romania finally reclaim “their” swproperty, it is worth less than a vibrant faculty with a dedicated staff and established customer base? That seems to be what you are advocating...

I’ve never been there and never met Rich, but I doubt he was looking to be in the middle of an international situation, and is just trying to do the best he can while the courts sort this out.