Old October 14th 03, 06:32 PM
Phil Rynn

I agree with Sylvain. I will be getting my SE Commercial one of these days.
While I have ME ATP, I have never flown any SE planes other than C-152/172
and PA-28. Basically, I was going to take the commercial a few months back,
but then moved, changed jobs, etc. The CFI's that I spoke with all agreed
that all I would need is the necessary dual time (6 hours within 60 days
IIRC) and a checkride. So yeah, I believe that the FARs are written the
way they are specifically to be interpreted the way Sylvain has.

Phil

"Chris" wrote in message
I've recently obtained my multi-eingine rating in a seneca can this

complex
aircraft time be used toward the FAR requirement of 10 hours of training

in
a complex aircraft for a COMMERCIAL SINGLE ENGINE RATING (NOT MULTI). I

have
about 11.5 complex between the seneca and an Arrow?

Thanks in Advance
Chris