Old January 11th 07, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Convert StrePla trace to IGC without StrePla?

Hi,

Or you could download and install the demo of StrePla. It can probably do
it as well.

However, it is a moot point now. He sent me the .fl2 file and I opened it
in StrePla, exported an IGC file and e-mailed it to him.

Good Soaring,
--
Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"stephanevdv" wrote in message
oups.com...
You could also look at it using the Volkslogger Manager for Windows
(free download: http://www.volkslogger.de/de/VL-Manager.exe ), it is a
simplified StrePla. You can import flight data files with the fl2
extension. You can then use it to convert the track file to IGC format
(right click on the track information in the track window, then "save
igc data on disk").