Old October 29th 07, 07:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Why are so many Stemme S10-VT motorgliders for sale?

On Oct 27, 9:23 pm, VARR wrote:
There appear to be a number of Stemme S10-VT motorgliders for sale.

Take the wings and wheels motorglider listings. Usually I might see 1
for sale, today there are at least 4. http://wingsandwheels.com/want-ads10.htm

Are these people already upgrading to the Antares? ;-) I'm not
trolling, but rather am looking for actual information and opinions on
the S10-VT motorglider.

Thx in advance.

VARR

P.S. I would consult a dedicated Stemme owner/operator site, but the
Stemme Owners Group is closed to prospective owners, and the
simpletons actually redirect discussion to R.A.S. http://stemme.org/
sez "Please note that the list is not open to prospective Stemme
aircraft owners, and those interested in acquiring one ... are invited
to contact one of the Stemme sales agencies noted above or to consult
Internet resources such as the rec.aviation.soaring Usenet newsgroup."

Maybe one AD too many pushed the current round of sellers over the
edge.
The Stemme has to go down in gliding history as the most AD'ed
aircraft I can think of.

Al