Old March 27th 18, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Chute Repacking Service

Did that price include shipping both ways?Â* If not, what's the nominal
shipping cost?Â* I have a great local Master Rigger, but he's older than
I am.Â* Must be ever prepared!

On 3/26/2018 4:41 PM, Matt Herron Jr. wrote:
For anyone looking for a place to have your chute repacked, may I reccomend Clay Bonavito ( ) from Bay Area skydiving. Based out of Byron Airport in CA, he was able to turn mine around in 2-3 days for about $88. I have used him several times now with excellent results. His cell is: (925) 437-5338.‬ I included a filled-out return FedEx form in the box I shipped to him, which he appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt Herron

--
Dan, 5J