Old August 28th 03, 12:04 AM
Alan Bloom

There aren't too many options in my Skylane for changing locations and
my Hairballs take up the entire back seat. The noise doesn't seem to
bother them much. However, they really dislike FBOs with cats.

Dogs can fly.
http://www.flyingmutts.com

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 04:54:16 GMT, wrote:

Does anyone know how to find the location in the cabin where the sound
levels are the least bothersome for dogs? I'm assuming it's center aft
(I have a 4-place plane) but don't know if that's correct. Maybe on
the floor? And what frequency range is most bothersome for them?