Old March 2nd 04, 02:02 AM
Mike Rapoport

"Doug" wrote in message
om...
I do a LOT of my own maintenance (with A&P signoff). I have a little
red tool box, a little bigger than a lunch box. If I need a tool I
don't have, it then goes into the little red (I have a BIG tool box
too). I pretty much have a full set of mechanics tools in there. But
only the sockets and wrenches I know I need. BTW, you don't need a
safetywire tool, safety wire can be done with pliers. And I want it to
be light. Little red weighs about 10-15 lbs, I would guess. It's all
SNAPON tools. The guys really like em when they come out, and so do I
(NOTHING fits the hand like a Snapon). I also have what I need to
repair a flat.

A little off topic, but how does *anyone* afford Snapon tools? Their 1/4
socket set is about $1100!

Mike
MU-2