Old November 11th 04, 03:07 AM
Jim Fisher

"Jay Beckman" wrote in message
But, when it worked, it was akin to an optical "Philadelphia Experiment"

Speaking of that, sometime around 1999 or 2000, there was an interview in
National Public Radio with some sort of senior scientist (a physicist, IIRC)
that worked in the Philadelphia Experiment. I listened to part of it while
on the way to the airport to catch a commercial flight one morning.

The interview was one of the most fascinating interviews I've ever heard but
I missed the latter part of it.

Your post reminded me to Google on it and search the www.NPR.org website all
to no avail.

Does anyone out there recall this interview and know where I may find a
transcript?

--
Jim Fisher