Old March 31st 04, 04:12 PM
Goku

First, I was not born in the U.S.A. the English is not my native language,
Second, when people as you find a job, is because people as me created the
concepts and the technologies.

With respect to the antitorque systems, if you review the recent history
previous to the Ah-64, you'll found indications of which I say, nevertheless it
is necessary to mix the old things with the new things, just follow the purpose
of the modifications proposed for the Apache, don't wait for some amazing
technology.

I was never involved with the Comanche's battle systems. But in some concepts as
The FlyByWire and others cancelled (Do you remember that the LHX was planned as
a single) for that reason I knew only public information on those systems.

What happened with the Comanche was caused by the bureaucracy and the greed -on
both sides-, the UAV/UCAV was foreseen as complement.

Don't worry, the Uncle Sam has much work for you...

No matter the destiny of the Comanche, the work of the engineers was supreme...

If someday you visits Nevada, perhaps you'll see me, but you will never know who
I am.

My work is a secret, but aside from its the helicopters are my passion. - do not
track the IP of this message, I use an IP relay installed in the PC of some
idiot in the South America -.
--

Goku Rules ....

ink.net...