Old March 11th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Bob Hoover

"Peter Duniho" wrote in
:

Snipola
First (and IMHO only) rule of securing data: any data sent to a
potential attacker is impossible to secure. If you want it secured, you
need to not send it.

Agreed. And no need for it to be an "IMHO". It's fact. I have
a passing interest in cryptography. Everything I've ever read
on the subject states something along those same lines. There
is no way to absolutely 100% secure data for transmission. You
can come real close, but there's always some way to compromise
it. It's just a matter of how determined the 'attacker' is.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?