Old July 2nd 08, 03:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default Why the yEnc?

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 22:49:15 -0400, Glen in Orlando wrote
(in article m):

Alan,
supposing you are indeed correct.... it absolutely defies logic as to why so
many folks attempt to argue, fight, persuade, or simply comment when someone
posts in that format....
They crave the attention so many foolishly provide them.
The absolute best and most effective method for dealing with this is to
completely ignore them and their posts...
They will move on.
I think the funniest part of this is that people argue with others who are
COMPLETELY anonymous... heck, you might as well just yell at a box of
cheerios...
Glen in Orlando

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
You know.... I suspect this is all from two or three people who go from
group to group, just for the purpose of causing trouble.

He's wrong, given that I, at least, have been here for a rather long time.
And every pic I post has been Yenc. And no, I'm not going to change,
precisely because of the abuse. Perhaps the anti-Yencers should have tried
politeness. Rudeness ****es people off.