Old October 17th 11, 04:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark

Default Soaring Accident in Washington State

The accident was filmed by two separate professional camera crews.
All the video been given to the NTSB and the FAA, so I am sure it will
become available to show all details of the accident.

In the meantime, I find myself thinking about our loss. Lynn was an
excellent instructor and a skilled & experienced pilot. I never heard
him brag about his accomplishments, but he was always willing to share/
teach what he knows. With his professional instructing in his
beautiful glider - he truly delivered what I consider the promise of
soaring: accomplishment while flying something cool. We have lost a
significant member of our tribe and a big contributor to our sport.

Mark