Old November 23rd 03, 01:08 AM
Stu Gotts

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 06:25:31 -0700, "Tom S."
wrote:

And the Commander Aircraft Comp. is just about out of business, too. I was
thinking of a 114B recently, but declined when I was made aware of their
financial situation. It might disrupt replacement parts and it might not.
I'd hate to find out the hard way, though.

Now, instead, I'm about 95% sure I'll be picking up an F33A right after New
Years.

That's the spirit! You'll go farther and faster more comfortably on
less fuel, and won't have to worry about stretching the numbers when
bragging to your friends. Good man!