Old November 25th 04, 11:08 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, said:
Casey, you obviously don't understand liberals. They feel that they
shouldn't have to take responsibility for their actions, but rather be
protected and looked after by the government.

I got news for you, buddy. I'm the one arguing that people shouldn't
carry credit card balances if they don't want to pay credit card interest
rates, and I'm a conservative's worst nightmare - I'm a Trudeau Liberal.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/