Old October 15th 03, 11:47 PM
Les Gawlik

You might try my home 'drome, Martin State Airport (KMTN). They have a web
site and I think the schools are on AIRNAV. There's Phoenix Aviation and
others. Martin is right on the edge of the ADIZ, and in early November the
ADIZ procedures are set to change. You will be able to exit the ADIZ
squawking 1205. As of now, you can stay in the pattern squawking 1234.
Please be very, very careful. There is little tolerance for incorrect
procedures.

Les

"James Cummiskey" wrote in message
Hi all. I'm going to be on business travel in the Washington D.C. area

for
a week or so towards the end of October. Can someone recommend a good
Flight School in the Maryland or Virginia area where I can get an area
checkout along with the ability to rent a plane for a weekend? Thanks!

Regards, Jim