Old March 3rd 04, 10:00 PM
DumDum

El Wed, 03 Mar 2004 21:23:39 GMT, Dave Jackson =
=

escribi=F3:

Maybe yes, maybe no. There must be an effective way to spot small =

terrorist
groups and a fast way to respond to them. IMHO, this can best be done=

by
craft that have vertical takeoff and landing capability; VTOL craft th=

at =

are
extremely small, cheap and can be produced by the thousands.

They would be automatically flown to and 'parked' at hundreds of
pre-selected sites. There they would act as re-locatable surveillance=

devices. They can park and observe for extended periods, due to the ve=

ry
small power demand in this mode. When called upon, they can quickly =

move to
and self-destruct on an aggressor.

'Small tools for small projects'

Sorry the parked mode is too vulnerable, small reconnaissance groups od =

troopber could destroy it easy.

The UAV that I mention like a small tomahawk, a rocket launches it throu=
gh =

a ballistic trajectory to the area, then the wings are deployed & a smal=
l =

two-stroke engine push the drone, instead of radar or war head a =

simplified & miniaturized sensor like the Snipper XL gives the detection=
..
These UAV can fly by two to four days.

Yes a small and recreative personal helicopter, is not only a dream, is =
a =

right, I saw some interesting projects at Oskosh.

-- =

Saludos, Illuminati N.W.O.