Old February 16th 12, 03:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default New Butterfly Vario

On 2/15/2012 3:34 PM, Sean Fidler wrote:
True. But what of iPhones, Andriod phones. They have the same electronic gyro sensors as the Butterfly?

Many of us do not see what message you are responding to, because of the
specific way we read RAS. It would be very helpful if you included the
name of the person and at least a partial quote in your reply, as I have
here. That's usually very easy to do, regardless of the newsreader or
web ready you are using.

email me)
- "Transponders in Sailplanes - Feb/2010" also ADS-B, PCAS, Flarm
http://tinyurl.com/yb3xywl
- "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation Mar/2004" Much of what
you need to know tinyurl.com/yfs7tnz