Old November 14th 03, 01:48 PM
Henry and Debbie McFarland

Our C-172 came with a cover that had these straps that went over the wings
and hooked onto the flaps. I hated those things! In a little wind I couldn't
get the straps over the wing. I can't remember the manufacturer of that
particular cover. We ordered a Bruce's which has straps only on the bottom
and Velcro every where else. A big improvement!

We've had covers made for both Luscombes. The Luscombes have skylights that
must be covered. Bruce's style makes these easy to put on (for a vertically
challenged individual like myself). My husband seldom uses his. He gets the
hangar :-(.

Deb

--
1946 Luscombe 8A (His)
1948 Luscombe 8E (Hers)

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
m...

"Henry and Debbie McFarland" wrote in message
hlink.net...
We've had Bruce's Covers for three airplanes now. I like them because I

can
put them on by myself in the wind.

Don't have any problems putting the Kennon on myself (well, on the plane

without
assistance I mean).