Old August 16th 04, 03:37 AM
John

Default A choice of two helicopter schools.

I am very interested in pursuing a career as a professional helicopter
pilot.

I have been checking into schools. I have found two that are the
closest to me about 1-1.5 hrs away from where i live.

Silver State Helicopters, Los Banos, CA
Helicopter Adventures, Inc., Concord, CA

I was looking for opinions on these schools. If you've attended
either school i would appreciate your feedback on their program. Also
if you have any knowledge about either school and/or which one would
be a better choice, i would greatly apreciate that as well.

Thank you.

JOHN

P.S. I am 20 years old. Am 6'3", and weigh around 185 lbs.