Old September 17th 05, 01:37 PM
L. R. Du Broff

Dave Reinhart wrote in news:mjVUe.18293$Zv6.14739
@trndny03:

I'm looking for suggestions for a school to do an IFR finish-up course
in December or January. I live in Massachusetts and while I don't mind
flying actual IFR there's entirely too much ice in the clouds around
here that time of year. A break from the winter chill wouldn't be bad,
either.

Dave Reinhart

Numerous schools here in the Orlando area, which is also a great vacation
destination if you're bringing family with you.

If you would like intensive one-on-one with an individual instructor
without the overhead of a school, I might be available to work with you.
Email me at [LRD at Lee-Reid dot com] -- convert that to the usual format
-- if you're interested.