Old February 6th 05, 03:57 PM
Juan Jimenez

Put some microswitches on the pedals, hook them up to LED's on the panel and
watch how she's using the brakes.

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
With the huge increase in hp of your 235 vs your warrior, which foot are
using on take-off? might you be tapping the brake slightly?

I suppose that's possible. We've been flying the 235 since '02 now,
though, so we're pretty used to it.

I'm going to watch Mary's feet next time we depart. When distracted she's
been known to taxi at high RPM and control speed with the brakes, which
drives me crazy, so perhaps she is controlling her take-off roll with a
touch of right brake?

Trouble is, at 5 feet tall she has to pull the seat all the way forward,
so I doubt I'll be able to see her feet, now that I think about it...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA