Old September 15th 05, 06:42 AM
Bruce

Kilo Charlie wrote:
On several occasions here in Arizona, someone has offered to lend a flight
logger to a pilot so that they may use it for a badge attempt. If you only
need it for a day or two that works great as long as you fly where there are
other folks and that they are willing to do that. Obviously you'll need
power to the logger and if it doesn't have a GPS as part of it will need to
borrow one of those too. Seems like that may be the easiest solution if
you're just wanting it for a flight or two.

Casey Lenox
KC
Phoenix

Where I come from it is not unheard of to lend the whole glider with the logger
in it to someone who wants to fly a badge, and does not have a suitable personal
aircraft. My Cirrus has done four Silver Cs that way.

What goes round comes round - next time you need a retrieve, and it certainly
helps the club/community thing...

--
Bruce Greeff
Std Cirrus #57