Old October 21st 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michel Talon

Default FAA Revoking Standard Airworthiness Certificate DG-505

jcarlyle wrote:
The previous owner of my ASW-19b bought a Pegase (to get the new Cobra
trailer it came with), and when I asked how the ships compared he said
"the ASW-19 handled like a sports car while the Pegase felt like a
truck".

So, if i compare your post with the preceding post claiming that the
Pegase has the same handling as the ASW 20, i deduce that the ASW 20
handles like a truck! The truth is that the ASW19, the Pegase and the
ASW20 each have different wings and handle differently. The fuselage is
a completly minor aspect of the ship, the wings are vastly more
important. The ship which is of the same category as the Pegase is
rather the LS4, although with a different handling.

--

Michel TALON