Old July 17th 10, 08:05 AM
EvValentin808 EvValentin808 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Norway
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisu1a View Post
EvValentin808

Your second question (in the form of a changed subject) makes me
wonder if your original subjectquestion will be meaningfully
answered...

Where do you live? (country, region...)
Do you have any pilot ratings?

Answering this will allow people to make reasonable suggestions to you
for getting gliding lessons if you are actually looking into training
options. From your question though, it would seem that worrying about
which motorglider to buy might be a little premature at this stage...
not that I discourage dreaming ahead

-Paul
I come form Thailand and I don't have any pilot ratings yet. And the sport is "non-existent" here. And I'm worried because taxes are high here. For example, the Lamborghini Murcielago sportscar cost $250,000 in the US, here it exceeds a million dollars. Same story with aviation. And I need a self-launcher due to no tugs or winches(after I get the training).

And I have to go abroad to get lessons. And even after that, I would only be able to glide once a year, sadly... But in ways that I'm obsessed with the beauty of gliders, I want to glide many times a year. In ways, gliding may help with my maniac depression and if I only can really cure maniac depression and enjoy the clouds for once a year only, it might be tough to move on in life....