Old June 25th 19, 04:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Response to Sky Life search, 1970s

I attended briefly,somewhere in the early 70s memory banks.
I quit,as when I got to 5000 feet over the Tappan Zee Bridge,I was given control of the Cessna 150,and Lee put his hand on my thigh, with intent.

As a 15 year old,I also attended an initiation in Armonk,and was blindfolded,and,down to my briefs, asked to trust the initiated,and himself.
I was also allowed unlimited access to "Bali Hai",a very sweet wine,appealing to kids.
Unnderstand,I was a cute kid.Queerbait,I've been told.
When I told my dad why I was leaving,(himself, also a Ww2 vet),called me a quitter and a liar.

Lee Barnes succeeded in breaking a trust between me and my(deceased)father.
I hope this note finds you well, and Barnes burning in some obscure subdivision of Hell.

I'll probably run into him in hell's cafeteria, at some point,but I feel certain we'll be in different departments.

Peace. Out.