Old May 7th 16, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default PowerFlarm with FlarmView, I have a question.

I fly near a busy airport (KPRC) with several flight schools and lots of targets for my PF with butterfly rectangle display. I get alot of both Adsb and mode c/s targets the mode c consistently show up as rings and seem to jump from 6 miles to 3 miles then 2 and then 1 with a small altitude display above or below to nearest 100' seems pretty straight forward and I don't see any reason to change displays. I also like the dedicated and front and center of where I located the butterfly right on the front lip of my glare shield. Only disadvantage for me is the volume of the alerts could be louder, but I am getting hard of hearing now too