Old February 2nd 18, 03:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kirk Robertson

Default New pilot looking for glider to purchase.

Hello everyone, I'm a new pilot looking for a decent affordable glider that's suitable for a newbie that I won't outgrow within the first year or two. I'd appreciate all suggestions and info of gliders for sale.

I'm currently flying my clubs 1-26 until I get the time in to move up to the DG101.

I'd like something with a decent trailer also as I'd like to drive around the west to fly at lots of different places.

Thanks in advance for any information. Kirk.