Old February 3rd 18, 05:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kirk Robertson

Default New pilot looking for glider to purchase.

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 7:02:24 PM UTC-8, Kirk Robertson wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm a new pilot looking for a decent affordable glider that's suitable for a newbie that I won't outgrow within the first year or two. I'd appreciate all suggestions and info of gliders for sale.

I'm currently flying my clubs 1-26 until I get the time in to move up to the DG101.

I'd like something with a decent trailer also as I'd like to drive around the west to fly at lots of different places.

Thanks in advance for any information. Kirk.

Thanks for all the info everyone, I am a new member at Avenal and have put out feelers there as well with a couple to look at so far.

I'm keeping an eye on wing and wheels for anything in my price range in the western us.