Old July 26th 03, 12:33 PM
Martin Hotze

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 03:50:25 GMT, Jay Honeck wrote:

Sorry to say, but get a life, and go elsewhere with your
talk. This is a get-to-gether, any person who drinks
are responsible for thier actions, nobody else, have a
look throught the FAA regs, find me a paragraph where
it says I CAN'T DRINK BEER and have a party

If it makes y'all feel better, I have actually (no kidding!) invited a
couple of FAA types to the party.

They drink beer too, you know.

You mean, they don't only need a little bit of oil and grease from time to
time? Real humans?

#m

--
http://www.usawatch.org/ http://www.alternet.org/

John Gilmo I was ejected from a plane for wearing
"Suspected Terrorist" button http://www.politechbot.com/p-04973.html