Old April 9th 04, 04:14 AM

Found it! discoed in 1983...

Looks like it can be reconnected if we install a fuse or
breaker in line...

Can anybody confirm this?

Dave

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 01:07:13 GMT, "G.R. Patterson III"

Would it have been disconnected for some reason?

Yep. As you've heard, there was an AD (at least in the U.S.) to either put it on its
own circuit breaker or fuse or to disconnect it. Most owners opted to disconnect it.

I don't know Canadian practice, but in the States there would be an AD log in the
back of the airframe logbook. Check the text of all those shown as complied with
until you find that one. I've been told that you can reactivate the outlet by adding
a breaker, but you'd need to check the AD text to be sure.

George Patterson
This marriage is off to a shaky start. The groom just asked the band to
play "Your cheatin' heart", and the bride just requested "Don't come home
a'drinkin' with lovin' on your mind".