Old July 23rd 03, 06:43 PM
Jim Willson

Bill Chernoff wrote:

Live is to be lived, not skipped because of safety issues.

Go watch TV with your kids, Jim. Its safe, and you'll be spending
quality time with them.

I flew on aircraft carriers for 11 years (minus time on shore billets)
and had 1500 hrs and over 300 traps. Please don't lecture me on
aviation safety. But after spending years chasing after a sense of
accomplishment, a name for myself, and living life to its fullest, I
learned the meaning of a fulfilled life. It's the smile, the hug, the
hand in hand, the talking about what interests them under a tree or
reading a book to them. What's a TV?

Careful, you're doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing.
Stereotyping.

R/
Jim