Old October 19th 06, 11:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Default MXSMANIC - The posts don't add up

Emily wrote:
He. If nurses are only half as perverted as people in aviation, I'd be
in good shape.

Half? We're probably the most perverted people in polite society. No subject,
no matter how disgusting or secretion-based, is off-topic while people are
eating. We get to see all the things about people that they'd rather pretend
don't exist. Even George Bush probably has skid marks in his shorts; know what
I mean?

But irregardless of Numbnut's dire predictions, until someone in the United
States can be intubated from the other side of the ocean, my line of work is
probably safe. The only way to give hands-on care is to be on hand. I don't
see that changing in my lifetime.

So, bottom line... I make more on my coffee breaks than he does in a week. And
I only have to work 2 days a week. Life is good.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com