Old April 12th 08, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default How much longer?

WingFlaps wrote in news:292c626a-568a-41af-9be3-
:

On Apr 12, 12:12*am, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

OK Bertie this is it. How the hell do you get such Kooks flocking to
you?

Years of practice. Trick is to make them think they actually have a chance
of doing me some damage. Once the hook is set, yeeehaw!

I can only assume you have a lote less charisma with Babes -at
least I hope so!

Well, they tell me my voice stirs something in their nether regions, aside
form that I have no more luck than most...

Bertie