Old August 26th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Choosing destinations

Bob F. wrote:
wrote in message
Mxsmanic wrote:
Mike writes:

It depends on what kind of pleasure you're talking about. If I'm with a
member of the opposite sex, I might be looking for a place with a nearby
hotel in case of an 'unintended' break down.

Clearly more information is needed before any complete answer is given.

I was thinking only of flying, so spending time at a hotel would not be
included.

Nobody I know, unless it is to meet some requirement, flies off to some
distant, i.e. more than about 30 miles, airport just to turn around and
come back.

When I, and everyone else I know, goes to another airport there is a
reason for going there, even if it is just because it is a nice place
to have lunch with the wife.
--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

So I guess MX should have asked, "what motivates you to go somewhere in an
airplane?". The answer to that question will usually determine where it is
that you go.

That question makes a lot more sense in the real world, but the answer,
from me anyway, would still be the same thing that motivates me to go
somewhere in a car.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.