Old May 26th 10, 01:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default A Random Comment

On May 25, 12:41*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
birdog writes:
I stand corrected. However, I don't think anyone misunderstood what I was
getting at.

Maybe someone should now spend the next 200 posts telling you how wrong and
unqualified you are.

No need....

A. FACT He admitted the errs of his ways

B. UNLIKE YOU, birdog talks real world experience. Much more
qualified then you in this group.

Do you remember? You are posting in a real world flying newsgroup.
Do you remember? You have no PIC time by FAA standards
Do you remember? You are not CGI.
Do you remember? You pretend you are something you are not.

Therefore in light of the above FACTS, you have NO qualifications to
comment on real world flying.