Old December 5th 04, 12:36 AM
Matt Barrow

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
I simply tried to point out why the OP may not be getting the treatment he
expects.

It's really too bad my existance offends you so much, but that's really
your problem, not mine.

It's not your existance, it your attitude. Also, the attitude of so many of
your peers...particualrly the ones that **** and moan when things are bad,
but who bump their noses on overhead rafters during good times.

I wouldn't want your as my agent (think of the law of agency) because I'd
expect you to move my products, not bloat your ego.

Oh, and my "go after the customer" approach has resulted in some very nice
income. If someone comes in spending their money I expect to give they ROYAL
treatment; you, evidently, expect to be a royal PITA.

Matt
Matthew W. Barrow
Site-Fill Homes, LLC.
Montrose, CO