Old December 5th 04, 02:07 AM
Andrew Gideon

Matt Barrow wrote:

A prospective home can be inspected and everything needed can be
discerned.

This isn't really true. There are plenty of things about a house that
cannot be discerned just from an inspection.

In my own case, one of the factors we loved about our house when we bought
it was the group of skylights over the master bedroom. And we love them
still. But given the choice of this beauty vs. the noise when it rains,
well...we'd likely still make the same choice...maybe...some days.

But the same is really true of an airplane too. A test flight isn't going
to tell you how you feel after a couple of three-hour legs. And I'd never
have guessed that planes leak...until I noticed my charts getting wet one
rainy day. Do many demo flights happen in rain?

Hmm. I think I have rain on the brain laugh.

- Andrew