Old July 12th 19, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Joel Flamenbaum[_2_]

Default Oudie IGC recertify before sale??

On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 5:10:13 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I have an Oudie IGC that I got a couple years ago. I'm sort of selling off some of my aviation stuff (because I got a supercub and I'm going nuts with that)

My question is this. I know it had some sort of calibration that was included, and this is a requirement if you use the Oudie for badge and record claims.

Should I send it out for recertification before sale? Who does it?

I'm selling.. The Oudie. A long softie chute (2 or 3 years old. never repacked) and a stratus and Ipad mini setup.

Thanks for any insight. The internet is cool for casting a wide net to get answers. The oudie works pretty well for a 'club type' solution where you jump into different gliders that may not be equipped.

Jason

Have fun with your Supercub - fun flying - R U going to Tow?