Old May 28th 04, 08:38 AM
Kilo Charlie

Default AOPA Article

The June issue of Pilot, the AOPA's magazine, has an article about the
influence of GPS in sailplane racing. It features pictures and a story based
upon the 2003 Standard Class Nationals at Montague (USA). It isn't long but
is well written and great exposure for us in a powered pilot magazine.

If you don't belong to the AOPA I would recommend it. They may be a powered
based group but as far as I can tell are by far and away the best resource
out there for protecting and preserving our rights to fly freely in the USA.

Casey Lenox
KC
Phoenix